Friday, June 25, 2010

Chocolate Confections



Scroll down for more! :)!


Well it's been a busy few weeks lately so could not upload any stufffzz lately :)! but i had a great opportunity to get my nifty hands on some chocolate lessons! - proved to be one awesome lesson!


Let's start of with a brief introduction. Since we were all toddlers, from the very first moment we could get our teeth on those lovely chocolate bars and candies..we were craving them ever since.



After brushing them with some colour-ed edible dust! :D


The close up . . . ( the shine....*_* )


From that crisp and lovely snap the moment we tear that lovely bar of chocolate apart like hounds feeding on their prey after months of starvation, to that very bittersweet end that melts down our mouth and that orgasmic sensation that lingers to the very bottom of our tummy! We all crave chocolate ( well most of us! heh :D )


So I had the chance to make myself some! From a decent and fairly good quality chocolate and not those store bought chocolate blocks which promote cancer! Yes, they have some vegetable fats which I believe to be hydrogenated fat ( CANCER-OUS I TELL YOU! ).





Anyways enough with my grandma stories and feast your eyes on these :)!


Some Belgian Chocolate Shells :)


CHOCOLATE BAR!! RAWRRRR!


During my last few days . . .


*shinyyyyy*


*glosssssyyyyy*



PS : I just realised too much chocolate can make you nose bleed LOL! - It happened...twice -__-"

Types of chocolate were Eggnog Ganache and Star Anise Ganache.

1 comment:

  1. hey Gen!! this is so so so so awesome!!Lol!! I wish I was there to enjoy them!!!!!!hehehe I'm so proud of you Gen!! LOLLLLLLL!! They look so so pretty!!!Hugs and Kisses. LOL

    ReplyDelete