Saturday, June 26, 2010

Raspeberry Mousse


Just had a go at plated desert today! :) Just sticking to the simple basics and this post chronicles on what began as a white plate...to a well erm...filled one? :D!

Luckily managed to get some help from my chefs and some of my friends :P! Enjoy yo~

So let's start with a clean plate *duh* :D


Next, we have our sauce. Just pull it anyway you want.


Then, the mousse goes on top! * gentle *


Get a nice curved chocolate deco and place it with the raspberries. ( Forgive this obscene picture )


Add the chocolate dipped strawberry at the corner! Tada!


With some final touch ups . . . regards to the chef and my friends :)


Raspberry Mousse with chocolate sauce

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting even fatter just feasting on your pictures. This should be made criminial =S !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha! It taste awesomeness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL! HEEHEE! yay!! glad u liked it! :D! :D! keep updated okIE :D! :D :D! WEEE :)!!! more too come ! :D teehee! XD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Gen!! This looks so tasty. Sigh with a warm swirl in my heart!!I feel sweet d >.< Keep up the good work Gen!!I'm so proud of you!!! XOXOOXOX.Hugs for achievements and more to come.LOL!

    ReplyDelete